Gamdom is a CSGO betting site that has been around for over 4 years. The stage accompanies a good assortment of games, for example, crash, roulette, Tradeup, Hilo, and others which you can play. Gamdom is likewise exceptionally famous among the network. In this extensive survey, we will investigate the different parts of this gambling website and we will check whether it satisfies our hopes or not.!

 

Flashy

Gamdom has its official presence on many social media platforms and they are also very active on these platforms. The company has an official presence on the following platforms.

 

- Twitter – 507.6K Followers

- Instagram – 17.5K Followers

- VK – 6000 Followers

- Discord – 4770 Members

- YouTube – 494 Subscribers

 

Gamdom doesn't highlight the huge amounts of CS:GO betting games however it offers a fair assortment of games. In the event that you are new to betting, at that point you won't have an issue beginning with these games. Gamdom offers the following games.

- Crash, Roulette, Tradeup, Hilo, Jackpot, Slots/Live Games

 

Gamdom features a diversity of games to dedicated to VGO & vIRL gambling, CSGO gambling as well as Dota 2 gambling. Users first deposit the skins into their account, and after the assets are converted into Gamdom coins the currency can be used to play the available games.

 

- Free Coins

Free coins are offered daily as rewards, giveaways, or through the Rainbot feature.

 

- Rainbot

This CSGO gambling site has a unique feature called Rainbot, which gives out coins to active chat users every 2-28 minutes. This automatic reward feature is based on each bet made by the users.

 

- Crash Jackpot

Gamdom features a progressive Jackpot in its Crash game, in which the winner can claim 75% of the Jackpot, with the remaining 25% being split between all the other round players based on their winnings.

 

- Roulette Jackpot

Roulette players have the chance of winning a bonus jackpot. Also, to make the prize more appealing, Gamdom adds 1% of the total bets to the jackpot each round, which results in the prize pool increasing in value every roulette round!

The jackpot is split in the following manner:

70% goes to the winner;

20% will be evenly split to players that have placed bets on the winning colors;

10% will be evenly split among players that have betted on the losing colors.

 

- USER INTERFACE

If you have seen the gambling websites before then you would notice that Gamdom’s website looks very similar to the other gambling websites. It comes with a black & green look. The website has the chat tab on the left side of the screen and on the top, you get the games that you can play. Overall, the website has a clean look and we were able to use it without any issue.

 

- Responsive Support

Gamdom has three types of support through which users can contact them: normal, technical, and marketing support. The staff is experienced and willing to help players with any problems or questions they might have. An informative FAQ section is also available on the site, which covers the most common questions regarding the platform’s games and use.

 

flashyflashy  © 2020